As part of our commitment to support education in veterinary pathology, the BSVP is pleased to offer TWO bursaries for veterinary pathology trainees who wish to attend the BSVP Farm Animal Respiratory Pathology Meeting 2020. Each bursary is worth £200 in addition to free registration. All bursary applicants should submit a 10-minute PowerPoint presentation detailing the presentation, diagnosis and outcome of a diagnostic case ideally involving respiratory pathology. Cases from all species are welcome.
The requirements for the travel bursary are as follows:
- The candidates should be preparing for a pathology board examination (as signed off by their sponsor).
- The candidates can be of any nationality and work in any country.
- Candidates that have not received a BSVP award in the last 2 years are given preference, but previous award holders may still apply.
- The successful candidates will receive free annual BSVP membership.
- The successful candidates will present their case at the BSVP Spring Meeting 2020 (10-minute presentation).
- The case presentation must be ethically acceptable.
All applications must be emailed to BSVP Secretariat (email@example.com) by Friday 17th April 2020. Please include a supporting letter from your sponsor.
If you have any questions, please contact the BSVP Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)