BSVP Autumn Meeting – Liver pathology of domestic animals.
23rd-24th September 2023 at the RVC in London
To support trainee professional development, the BSVP is pleased to offer 3 trainees the opportunity to present a review of an interesting case, or summary of their research project at our upcoming Autumn Meeting.
Successful applicants will receive free registration to the meeting, £300 towards travel and accommodation costs, and free BSVP membership for the 2024 year.
To apply, applicants should submit a written abstract (max 800 words). Research or cases from all species and aetiologies are welcome. Those focused on liver pathology are particularly encouraged.
The requirements for the trainee presentations are as follows:
- The candidates can be of any nationality and work in any country
- The candidates should be training for Masters, PhD or postgraduate qualifications (as signed off by their sponsor)
- Successful candidates are expected to present their work in person at the meeting in the format of a scientific poster to be discussed with colleagues
- The successful candidates will receive free annual membership for the 2024 year
- The case presentation must be ethically acceptable
- Previous BSVP award winners from the last 2 years can apply, however applications from non-previous winners will take precedence in the judging
- Candidates do not need to be current BSVP members
Please submit your abstract via email to BSVP Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are happy to discuss any aspects of the presentation with you prior to submitting your application, including potential topics, the format, and/or general encouragement to get involved!
All abstracts and sponsor supporting letters must be received by email by 4pm BST Thursday 5th August 2023. Successful applicants will be notified by 25th August 2023.