Manager of Anatomic Pathology – Finn Pathologists – Norfolk
We are looking for an inspirational Anatomic Pathology Leader to help shape and drive forward the future of our Histopathology Division.
CVS UK PLC is the largest integrated veterinary services provider in the UK. We handle a wide range of sample types from both UK and overseas first opinion and referral practices, dealing predominantly with companion animals with some exotic case workload. We also have a developing farm animal & equine diagnostic capability.
We want our Manager of Anatomic Pathology to direct the Histopathology division to a new level, to be an innovator and to continue to build our reputation within the industry. Board certification in Anatomic Pathology (FRCPath, ECVP, ACVP) is required, and managerial experience is preferred. Experience in a commercial veterinary diagnostic laboratory is also preferred.
Based on-site at our Weybread facility, you would be responsible for:-
- Leading the team of 15 Anatomic Pathologists who are based at our Weybread facility, or working remotely over the UK & worldwide. Work closely with the histology department to improve quality.
- Provide vision and expertise in developing staff and histopathology techniques, keeping us abreast with current and developing pathology practices
- Work across the management teams to ensure our pathology group delivers the highest quality services
- Play a key role in the education of our own team, residents & external clients.
- Increase our profile in the industry by innovative means and maintaining national/international presence
- Contributing and supporting the anatomic pathology workloads
- You will be supported by the Pathology Administrative Manager in this role, who would work alongside you to help you achieve the company vision.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and experience.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a positive contribution then please get in touch.
Visit the link below to include your CV and covering letter.