Veterinary Clinical Pathologist
CityU Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory is a unique laboratory providing a full range of veterinary diagnostic services to veterinarians in Hong Kong and the surrounding region.
A position is available for a Veterinary Clinical Pathologist.
- Provide clinical pathology diagnostic services to companion animals as well as small numbers of farm animals, horses, aquatic species, laboratory animals, and exotic pets.
- Participate in the laboratory’s quality assurance program to maintain professional competency
- Continued professional development, customer education, student teaching, validation studies and staff training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree or equivalent registrable in Hong Kong, and a postgraduate qualification in Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Supervisory, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills for veterinary diagnostic and laboratory issues
- Ability to work independently as well as with laboratory teams are required
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and
- Hong Kong is a vibrant and exciting city with convenient and rapid access to many other countries in Asia.
Please submit your resume stating current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for application.
For more information, please visit https://www.cityu.edu.hk/cityuvdl
CityU VDL is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only.